<3 my Fedora box.
I write programming for a living remote from home. I run a custom built PC dual booting Fedora Workstation and Windows 10 (gaming). This
joy needs to be shared! I am going to write a couple of guides which should get you from zero to hero in no time.
Below you will find links to the individual blog posts for the different topics being covered by this guide.
- Installation - Get Fedora running locally in a VM using Orcale Virtual Box
- Tweaking Gnome - Extensions tweaking and installation
- Themes - Customizing look and feel
- Deck out your Shell - ohMyZsh! and why you need this in your life
- Atom - transparent windows ftw, a lot of people ask me about it
- Common Tools - Docker, Kitematic, minikube, Kubernetes, etc.
Some pictures of the final result. This is my taste the tutorial will show you how to customize it to your liking. I enjoy transparency and dark themes.